Our plays explore and celebrate the strength of purpose in our youth: how they define excellence, how they overcome personal and societal obstacles and how they recognize their own strengths and weaknesses through the power of imagination. We strive for the following outcomes each season:
- Provide new theatre experiences for over 16,000 children and families this year
- Offer 3 different plays with 104 performance in our season
- Invest in the development of at least six new plays for young audiences by Canadian writers
- Offer arts enrichment programs to every school that books a Carousel Players production in Ontario through the Playlinks workshop program thanks to special funding from Ontario Trillium Foundation.
- Showcase the talents of Canadian artists, writers and technicians and provide jobs and freelance work for over 50 artists.
- Promote and support exceptional educators through the Norah Morgan Memorial Award.
- Offer direct arts training through our Summer Theatre Camp programs
- Provide training, mentorship and volunteer opportunities
- Loan technical theatre equipment and share our professional expertise with schools and arts groups in the local and regional community.
- Participate in a variety of networks to encourage participation in arts experiences
- Foster collaboration between cultural organizations to support the St. Catharines downtown community
Thank you for your consideration in supporting the youth of Niagara.
Please contact our General Manager for information at 905-682-8326 X23